top of page
The I'preciate Movement
I'preciate is an initiative by IAM, a group of like-minded financial professionals. Being the first client commitment program in Singapore, we aim to create a holistic and educational space for valued clients to network with each other and unite over common passions.
Reserve a seat for you and your loved ones by registering for our upcoming events below.
- 17 Jun, 4:30 pm – 8:30 pmVivoCity, Golden Village , 1 HarbourFront Walk, Singapore 098585This is a private event exclusively for clients and guests invited by IAM associates only.
Since our inception, we have committed to provide high-value, high-engagement and high quality events for our community.
With a range of events - ranging from financial topics to lifestyle events - we aim to not only build up your financial nest egg, but to also help you achieve your aspirations as well.
- 26 Apr, 6:45 pm – 9:30 pmSingpost Centre Auditorium, 10 Eunos Road 8, #05-30, Singapore 408600
- Wed 19 Oct19WedOctFinancial Symposium19 Oct 2022, 6:45 pm – 9:30 pmCapital Tower, Level 9 Auditorium, 168 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068912
- Wed 03 Aug03WedAugFinancial Symposium with Blackrock Singapore03 Aug 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 16 Feb16WedFebFinancial Symposium: 2022 Market Outlook with JP Morgan16 Feb 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm SGTZoom
- 01 Dec 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmZoom WebinarJoin us to learn about why AllianceBernstein believes sustainable investing is so important today and also the market opportunities associated with sustainable investment themes such as Climate, Health and Empowerment-which are supported by powerful, long-term secular tailwinds.
- Wed 24 Nov24WedNovFinancial Symposium with JPMorgan on Global Income Fund24 Nov 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmZoom WebinarMarket conditions remain volatile, but we stay steadfast in the search for consistent income. Join our speaker from JPMorgan Asset Management to learn more about income solutions for your wealth accumulation portfolio.
- Wed 20 Oct20WedOctFinancial Symposium with Franklin Templeton on Technology20 Oct 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarJoin Franklin Templeton in discovering how this crisis will make several technology enterprises and digital transformation leaders more valuable and accelerate their future growth.
- Wed 25 Aug25WedAugColumbia Threadneedle: Small caps return big, post-recession25 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarFollowing a year of pandemic lockdown, the first half of 2021 have seen economies responding positively to the vaccine rollout and lifting of movement restrictions. While concerns over inflationary pressures abound, we believe the wide universe of small-cap companies still presents opportunities.
- Wed 30 Jun30WedJunSchroders: Will Covid-19 Leave Scars On The Global Economy?30 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 8:30 pmWebinarGlobal Market Outlook: Will Covid leave scars on the global economy? As the fight against Covid rages on, what will be the longer-run effect of the pandemic on economic activity? Will it leave a lasting imprint on the economy that will affect growth for years to come? Or will the effects be quickl
- Wed 21 Apr21WedAprNatixis: Sustainable Investing21 Apr 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar
- Wed 17 Feb17WedFebJ.P. Morgan: The Year Ahead 202117 Feb 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm SGTWebinarAs we look forward to 2021 hoping for a better year with a gradual return to some normality, how will the economic backdrop impact investors in their search for opportunities and income both in China and globally?
- Wed 02 Dec02WedDecColumbia Threadneedle: Global Equity Outlook02 Dec 2020, 8:00 pmWebinar
- Wed 04 Nov04WedNovFranklin Templeton: Investing In Digital Transformation04 Nov 2020, 8:00 pmWebinar
- Wed 30 Sept30WedSeptAllianceBernstein: Overcoming Investors' Emotions For Long Term Growth30 Sept 2020, 8:00 pmWebinar
- Wed 24 Jun24WedJunColumbia Threadneedle: Staying Active In Extraordinary Times24 Jun 2020, 8:00 pm – 25 Jun 2020, 9:30 pmWebinar
- Sat 23 May23SatMaySchroders: Market Outlook And Key Investment Opportunities23 May 2020, 11:00 am – 12:30 pmWebinar
- Tue 05 May05TueMayJ.P. Morgan: Staying "Fit" for 202005 May 2020, 8:00 pm – 06 May 2020, 9:30 pmWebinar
- Thu 19 Mar19ThuMarJ.P. Morgan: The World In Your Hands19 Mar 2020, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmGB Building, Singapore 069542
- Wed 06 Jul06WedJulPainful Truth About Headaches06 Jul 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 16 Mar16WedMarManaging Sub-Health Conditions with TCM16 Mar 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 27 Oct27WedOctCommon Skin Conditions Care27 Oct 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarCommon skin conditions include acne vulgaris, eczema, psoriasis, skin infections, skin pigmentations and various aesthetic conditions. The diagnosis and management of these conditions will be discussed.
- Wed 29 Sept29WedSeptSport Injury Care29 Sept 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarIn this webinar, we discuss the sports injuries that are commonly encountered, including management principles from the primary care setting to specialist intervention, as well as ways to prevent such injuries.
- Wed 08 Sept08WedSeptImmunity Boosting, The TCM Way - by Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic08 Sept 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm SGTWebinarJoin this webinar to learn how to nourish your body and boost your immunity levels the natural and herbal way with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), by a Eu Yan Sang TCM Physician.
- Wed 18 Aug18WedAugHealthy Eyes, Better Vision18 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarWork from home is the new normal these days for many people. This has led to an increase use of gadgets such as computers and this has caused more people to feel eye strain. Join us in this talk as Dr Lee, ophthalmologist from Shinagawa Eye Centre, shares information about how to better care for you
- Wed 28 Jul28WedJulKeep Calm & Rest28 Jul 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarFatigue is a state of tiredness that can result in an impaired physical and mental performance which may lead to potentially dangerous situations such as injuries and accidents. Hence, it is important to learn how to manage fatigue and tackle this common complaint faced by many today!
- Wed 23 Jun23WedJunThe Importance of Gut Health as we Age23 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarDo you know that an aging gut faces a widening nutrient gap? As we grow older our bodies require fewer calories and we should eat less. Our aging brain, however, requires more micronutrients which our aging gut is unable to supply due to loss of function. Join us to lean from a gastrointestinal spec
- Wed 05 May05WedMayHealth & You (健康与您) - Mandarin Speaking05 May 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar in MandarinThe first step to enhance relationships with others and the world around us is to first understand our elemental make up and the relationships with the organs in our body and the resulting emotions can affect our behaviour and perspectives towards ourselves.
- Sat 27 Feb27SatFebDiabetes Care Webinar27 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pmWebinarCan exercise alone prevent diabetes? Is Diabetes a permanent stigma or can it be reversed? Dr Matthew Tan will answer these commonly asked questions, demonstrate how different people cope with this condition and how the patient-physician collaboration can yield very satisfying outcomes.
- Sat 24 Oct24SatOctHeart to Heart Talk24 Oct 2020, 11:00 amWebinar
- Sat 26 Sept26SatSeptMobility And You26 Sept 2020, 11:00 amWebinar
- Wed 15 Jul15WedJulMental Health And You15 Jul 2020, 8:00 pmWebinar
- Sat 04 Jul04SatJulUnderstanding Lung Cancer04 Jul 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pmWebinar
- Sat 13 Jun13SatJunUnderstanding Cancer13 Jun 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm SGTWebinar
- Wed 09 Nov09WedNov5 ways to reduce your income tax09 Nov 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmZoom WebinarIn this webinar, we will discuss the five ways that are possible for you to save money on your taxes as well as the pros and cons of reducing our income tax.
- Wed 26 Oct26WedOct5 Things you didn't know about your CPF26 Oct 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm SGTZoom WebinarJoin us in this webinar to learn about the lesser-known facts about your CPF, and discover how you can utilise your CPF through your key financial milestones with your loved ones such as after graduating and purchasing a property.
- Wed 21 Sept21WedSeptGuide To Your Home Renovation21 Sept 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinar
- Wed 14 Sept14WedSeptUncover The Hidden Hacks For Your Mortgage Loans14 Sept 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 24 Aug24WedAugSingapore Life Mastery24 Aug 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 20 Jul20WedJulGuide To Buying Your First Home20 Jul 2022, 7:00 pm – 8:15 pmZoom Webinar
- Wed 02 Mar02WedMarMortage Sense: Hello SORA02 Mar 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pm SGTZoom
- Wed 09 Feb09WedFebIslamic Estate Planning09 Feb 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pm SGTZoom
- Thu 09 Sept09ThuSeptEmbrace Fintech, Empower Ourselves09 Sept 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarJoin us on 9th September as we introduce you to a simple yet sophisticated tool that you can bring with you wherever you go. Ottermise, the go to platform where technology and advisory meets, will help you to understand how technology can empower you to take better charge of your financial life...
- Wed 04 Aug04WedAugPreserving Your Wealth: Family Legacy Planning (家庭遗产规划)04 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar
- Wed 21 Jul21WedJulThe Life Cycle Of Financial Planning: From Cradle To Grave21 Jul 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarAs we navigate through our life, our wants, needs, expectations and outlook changes. Beyond the basic need for food clothing and a roof over our head, we begin to turn our attention to objects (tangible and intangible) that enhance our identity, social standing, freedom, love and acceptance.
- Wed 16 Jun16WedJunFinancial Savvy Kids16 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmWebinar
- Wed 19 May19WedMayMind Your Money19 May 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm SGTWebinarDid you know? 20 May is a #BeAMillionaireDay. It is about taking steps to turn dreams into reality by making plans for your future. And what better way to get into the success mindset by tuning in to our webinar to learn about estate creation and how to reach your first pot of gold.
- Wed 28 Apr28WedAprKeeping your Shield up28 Apr 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmWebinarOne of the common fear among the elderly is the fear of ill health and the high healthcare costs that come along with it. To counter this, many Singaporeans have chosen to buy Integrated Shield Plans (IPs) on top of their Medishield Life. This is what is deemed as the first step to asset protection.
- Wed 24 Mar24WedMarWill Writing24 Mar 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar
- Sat 20 Mar20SatMarGood Enough Parenting20 Mar 2021, 11:00 am – 12:30 pmWebinar
- Sat 13 Mar13SatMarIslamic Investment13 Mar 2021, 11:00 am – 12:30 pmWebinar
- Wed 03 Feb03WedFebIslamic Financial Planning03 Feb 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm SGTWebinarIn Singapore, the estate of a domiciled Muslim is subjected to the Muslim intestate law (faraid) which is provided for under the Administration of Muslim Law Act (AMLA) and is administered by the Syariah Court.
- Fri 25 Nov25FriNovBadminton Workshop For Kids25 Nov 2022, 8:30 am – 1:00 pm SGTSuntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition, 1 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039593This is a private event exclusively for clients and guests invited by IAM associates only.
- Sat 19 Nov19SatNovClient Appreciation Cosmic Party19 Nov 2022, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm SGTK Bowling Club, 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Road, #03-27, 313@Somerset, Singapore 238895This is a private event exclusively for clients and guests invited by IAM associates only.
- Sat 10 Sept10SatSeptArt Jamming Client Appreciation Event (Private)10 Sept 2022, 12:30 pm – 11 Sept 2022, 6:30 pmVisual Arts Centre, Dhoby Ghaut, 10 Penang Road, #01-02 Dhoby Ghaut Green, Singapore 238469This is a private event exclusively for clients and guests invited by IAM associates only.
- Sat 18 Jun18SatJunClient Appreciation Movie Screening Event18 Jun 2022, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pmSuntec City, Golden Village (East Wing), 3 Temasek Blvd, #03-373, Singapore 038983This is a private event exclusively for clients and guests invited by IAM associates only.
- Wed 06 Apr06WedAprUnderstanding the Love Language of My Family06 Apr 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmZoomThere are five ways to express love emotionally, and each person has a primary love language that makes them feel loved. By learning the primary love language of your family members, you can enhance and strengthen the relationships with each other.
- Wed 23 Feb23WedFebTravel in the new normal23 Feb 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm SGTZoom
- Wed 26 Jan26WedJanUnderstand Yourself Inside Out with Bazi26 Jan 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm SGTZoom
- Wed 02 Jun02WedJunCacao to Chocolate02 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarJoin us to find out if chocolate has a place in a healthy and balanced diet. With an exclusive live demo on Creamy Chocolate Cup that sparks joy and happiness around you.
- Sat 06 Feb06SatFebFeng Shui 202106 Feb 2021, 10:00 am – 11:30 am SGTWebinarThe Flying Stars change their location on the 4th February annually, thereby changing the qi (energy) patterns in your property (living and working environment). This affects the outcome of events in you and your family’s life.
- Sat 07 Nov07SatNovMusic In A Child's Development07 Nov 2020, 11:00 amWebinar
- Wed 22 Jul22WedJulUnderstanding Movement Pain22 Jul 2020, 8:00 pmWebinar
- Wed 17 Jun17WedJunNumerology 202017 Jun 2020, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar
- Sat 14 Mar14SatMarArt Jamming14 Mar 2020, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pmVisual Arts Centre, Singapore 238469
- Sun 08 Mar08SunMarTerrarium Workshop08 Mar 2020, 10:30 am – 1:00 pmGB Building, Singapore 069542
- Sat 18 Jan18SatJanNumerology Seminar18 Jan 2020, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm143 Cecil Street #06-01, GB Building, Singapore 069542
bottom of page