Join Us At Our
The I'preciate Movement
I'preciate is an initiative by IAM, a group of like-minded financial professionals. Being the first client commitment program in Singapore, we aim to create a holistic and educational space for valued clients to network with each other and unite over common passions.
Reserve a seat for you and your loved ones by registering for our upcoming events below.
Since our inception, we have committed to provide high-value, high-engagement and high quality events for our community.
With a range of events - ranging from financial topics to lifestyle events - we aim to not only build up your financial nest egg, but to also help you achieve your aspirations as well.
- 01 Dec 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmZoom WebinarJoin us to learn about why AllianceBernstein believes sustainable investing is so important today and also the market opportunities associated with sustainable investment themes such as Climate, Health and Empowerment-which are supported by powerful, long-term secular tailwinds.
- 25 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarFollowing a year of pandemic lockdown, the first half of 2021 have seen economies responding positively to the vaccine rollout and lifting of movement restrictions. While concerns over inflationary pressures abound, we believe the wide universe of small-cap companies still presents opportunities.
- 30 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 8:30 pmWebinarGlobal Market Outlook: Will Covid leave scars on the global economy? As the fight against Covid rages on, what will be the longer-run effect of the pandemic on economic activity? Will it leave a lasting imprint on the economy that will affect growth for years to come? Or will the effects be quickl
- 28 Jun, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmZoomYour immune system acts as a shield, safeguarding your body from harmful infections and diseases. It does a remarkable job of defending you against disease-causing microorganisms. But sometimes it fails as every defense mechanism is complex and can be influenced by many factors.
- 18 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarWork from home is the new normal these days for many people. This has led to an increase use of gadgets such as computers and this has caused more people to feel eye strain. Join us in this talk as Dr Lee, ophthalmologist from Shinagawa Eye Centre, shares information about how to better care for you
- 28 Jul 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarFatigue is a state of tiredness that can result in an impaired physical and mental performance which may lead to potentially dangerous situations such as injuries and accidents. Hence, it is important to learn how to manage fatigue and tackle this common complaint faced by many today!
- 23 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinarDo you know that an aging gut faces a widening nutrient gap? As we grow older our bodies require fewer calories and we should eat less. Our aging brain, however, requires more micronutrients which our aging gut is unable to supply due to loss of function. Join us to lean from a gastrointestinal spec
- 05 May 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmWebinar in MandarinThe first step to enhance relationships with others and the world around us is to first understand our elemental make up and the relationships with the organs in our body and the resulting emotions can affect our behaviour and perspectives towards ourselves.
- 27 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pmWebinarCan exercise alone prevent diabetes? Is Diabetes a permanent stigma or can it be reversed? Dr Matthew Tan will answer these commonly asked questions, demonstrate how different people cope with this condition and how the patient-physician collaboration can yield very satisfying outcomes.
- 09 Sept 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarJoin us on 9th September as we introduce you to a simple yet sophisticated tool that you can bring with you wherever you go. Ottermise, the go to platform where technology and advisory meets, will help you to understand how technology can empower you to take better charge of your financial life...
- 21 Jul 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:15 pmWebinarAs we navigate through our life, our wants, needs, expectations and outlook changes. Beyond the basic need for food clothing and a roof over our head, we begin to turn our attention to objects (tangible and intangible) that enhance our identity, social standing, freedom, love and acceptance.
- 19 May 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm SGTWebinarDid you know? 20 May is a #BeAMillionaireDay. It is about taking steps to turn dreams into reality by making plans for your future. And what better way to get into the success mindset by tuning in to our webinar to learn about estate creation and how to reach your first pot of gold.
- 28 Apr 2021, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pmWebinarOne of the common fear among the elderly is the fear of ill health and the high healthcare costs that come along with it. To counter this, many Singaporeans have chosen to buy Integrated Shield Plans (IPs) on top of their Medishield Life. This is what is deemed as the first step to asset protection.